Ranger 3000 Count Compact Parts Counting Scales – Trade Approved Version
Reliable Counting Scales to Ensure Accurate Results
The trade approved Ohaus Ranger Count 3000 is a high-precision dedicated counting scale with advanced software for counting and packaging parts. With low Average Piece Weight (APW) alert and automatic APW recalculation, the Ranger Count offers 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution to handle counting even the smallest parts precisely.
- Accurate weighing and counting are assured with high-resolution, 30-item library function, and auto-optimisation software that reduces errors.
- Easy to use in multi-step counting operations. Features three back-lit LCD displays, including a centrally located count display, and an easy-to-navigate menu.
- Eliminate waiting time and increase control of your operation with accurate one-second results.
Precise Counting and Weighing with 30 Item Library
The high resolution Ohaus Ranger Count 3000 has a 1:30,000 display resolution and 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution. It also features advanced auto-optimisation and low APW software which recalculates the average piece weight as the overall weight increases, ensuring accuracy and minimising counting errors. The Ranger Count 3000 also offers a 30 item library data storage function that can store 12-digit part numbers, average piece weights, check-counting or check-weighing parameters, tare weights and accumulated weights or counts with quick and simple retrieval of frequently used data.
Ranger Count 3000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid stabilisation virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work with confidence that your results will be displayed efficiently and with maximised performance.
The Most User-Friendly Counting Scale on the Market
The large bright displays and SmarText navigation make Ranger Count 3000 extremely simple to use. The three-window back-lit LCD display includes a centrally-located count display and separate weight and piece weight displays. Eight function keys, including dedicated SAMPLE and TARE keys, and full numeric keypad make setup and input operations simple and straightforward.
More Connectivity Options
Ranger Count 3000 can support two-scale counting through the optional 2nd Platform to support weighing jobs that require a higher capacity platform or additional platform space. Ranger Count 3000 offers the highest level of connectivity in its class through its standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB that offers connection to multiple peripherals. Whether your data transfer requirements are simple or complex, the Ohaus Ranger Count 3000 offers the necessary functionality to meet your needs.
Portability and Versatile Power Options
With its convenient integrated carrying handle and rechargeable lead acid battery that can provide power for more than 210 hours between recharges, the Ranger 3000 can provide many hours of uninterrupted operation wherever you need it in your business. The Ranger includes an internal power transformer, so there are no outlet-hogging power packs, just a dedicated line cord.
The Ohaus Ranger Count 3000 series of scales meet or exceed the Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44, Canada’s Weights and Measures Regulations and OIML R76-1 (counting function
- Advanced Parts Counting — Count parts fast for packaging and inventory control uses on the line or in the warehouse, with added software for APW low alert and automatic recalculation of APW during sampling.
- Check Counting/Weighing — Use the bright red/yellow/green LED’s to easily fill containers and packages by weight or by a specified number of parts.
- Accumulation — Keep a running total of all items, by weight, parts count or percent of reference. Great for tracking total throughput during each shift.
Statistics Printer Ready!
Combine the Ranger 3000 Count with the new Ohaus SF40A statistics printer and keep track of information critical for SQC processes.
Other Standard Features and Equipment
30 item library (stores 12-digit part numbers, average piece weights, check counting or check weighing parameters, tare weights and accumulated weights or counts), auto tare, APW Auto-Optimisation and low APW alert, transportation handle, sealed front panel, menu lock switch, up-front level indicator, adjustable levelling feet, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload and under load indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off.
- Metrology: NIST Handbook 44 (NTEP CC 13-022), Measurement Canada Weights and Measures Regulations (AM-5907C) and OIML R76-1 (R76/2006-NL1-12.46), (Class III, nmax 3000) (Counting function not certified/approved)
- Product Safety: CSA C22.2 61010-1, UL 61010-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: FCC Part 15 Class A, IEC 61326-1 (emissions Class B, immunity Industrial requirements)
Second Scale, Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037446
Ethernet Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037447
Second RS232 Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037448
Weigh Below Hook. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037450
In Use Cover. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037451
USB Kit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037449