WWSCRF WHEEL WEIGHING PLATFORMS
- Platform dimensions: 564x511mm. Height 58mm. Weight approximately 18kg.
- Loading surface: 564x400mm.
- Very handy.
- Sturdy structure, made in special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Stainless steel load cells.
- Overall IP68 protection.
- Sturdy built-in weight indicator with waterproof keyboard and back-lit display.
- Built-in radio module for weight transmission to a remote indicator or external device.
- Integrated wheels for easy transport and positioning.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery (about 40 h battery life) and charger included.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform, for good grip on all types of surfaces.
- The WWS platforms are patented; the number is 1.342.302.
- Available in legal for trade approved version.
- Available in high resolution version.
NOTES ON THE CE-M APPROVED VERSIONS
- The platforms are for legal for trade use:
– In the single-platform systems, not used to weigh vehicles.
– In the wheel weighing systems in which the number of platforms is equal to the number of vehicle wheels.
– In the axle weighing systems composed of one or more multiples of WWS platforms, except possible limitations of use for some European States.
- The CE-M legal for trade divisions indicated in the “version” table are available with ECEM option. ECEM option is needed for each legal for trade platform of the system.
- Legal for trade systems with more than one WWS, are fitted with the approval of the weight sum and related division:
Example for a 4 platforms system:
Single CE-M Platform: Max=1500kg and e=0,5kg
CE-M SUM: Max=6000kg and e=2kg
WWS-R: Additional on/off ramps
Integrated folding ramps, useful to facilitate the boarding and the alighting of vehicles with small diameter wheels or moved with the engine off.
WWS Series Vehicle Weigh Pads Solutions Overview Video
DFWKRPRF WIRELESS WEIGHT INDICATOR FOR VEHICLE WEIGHING
- Waterproof functional keyboard with 17 keys.
- LCD back-lit display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits and with indication of active functions.
- Rack type metallic case.
- Calibration, set-up parameters, printouts, etc., all configurable from keyboard.
- Instrument management & configuration from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Up to 10.000e in single range mode @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24-bit 4-channel sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. auto-select and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Fitted with 4 connectors for connection to 4 platforms (up to 8 optional).
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
- Fitted with thermal printer, time/date, case for housing indicator and with space for other accessories.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm; Total weight: about 5 kg.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- Available on the panel:
– 1 RS232/C (or optionally RS485) bi-directional 9-pin port for PC.
- Available in the indicator:
– 1 RS232/C port configurable for connection with printer.
WIRELESS WHEEL/AXLE WEIGHING SYSTEMS
Thanks to the DFWKRPRF repeater combined with the “MSTSLV” optional software, it is possible to manage up to 20 WWSRF platforms fitted with built-in radio module, with recording of the weight of each wheel and calculation of the vehicle total weight.
APPROVAL WITH CE-M SERIES PLATFORM
- The weight of the single platform is legal for trade.
- The total weight of the vehicle is legal for trade depending on the application:
– The wheel weighing systems, with a number of platforms equal to the number of vehicle’s wheels, are approved, because the weight of the vehicle is determined in only one weigh.
– The axle weighing systems are for internal use only.
- The CE-M division in which the total weight of the vehicle is indicated in the wheels weighing systems (4 platforms) is equal to the sum of the single platforms’ divisions, rounded.
Example: with 4 approved platforms with division 200g, the approved sum weight will be indicated with division 1kg.
KEYBOARD AND PRINTING FUNCTIONS
- Zero cycle on all the connected platforms.
- Visualisation of the weight of each single platform, of the total weight or of any combination of the platforms.
- Visualisation of the weight of each axle (rms) and of the total weight.
- Simple vehicle weighing with printing of the weights of each single wheel and of the total weight.
- Totalisation of Tractor + Trailer, with printing of the subtotals and of the vehicle total.
- Static axle totalisation, with printing of the weight of each single axle and of the vehicle total.
- Simple input/output.
- Input/Output with axle totalisation.
- Grand total of the weighed vehicles.
- Calculation and printing of the barycentre.
PRINTING: Configurable print layout with:
- 4 header lines.
- Weight of each single platform and sum of any their combination.
- Total vehicle weight.
- Grand total of weighed vehicles.
- Vehicle barycentre coordinates.
- Ticket number.
- Weighs number.
- Code 39 bar code.
- Date and time.
FROM REMOTE CONTROL:
- Infrared 19-key remote control: zero, tare / manual tare, enable / disable function, print, switch-off.
- Radio-frequency 6-key remote control: zero, tare, enable / disable function, print, switch-off.