The Static Checkweighing module continuously monitors and checks each pack ensuring it is within a pre-set range or target, maximizing throughput and minimizing giveaway. This module has been proven reliable in a variety of industries such as in food, drink, chemicals and other manufacturing environments.
Myrias connects standard scales, operator terminals, label printers, barcode scanners, PC stations and data networks integrating equipment in one enterprise software.
Myrias connects to all scale models, operator terminals, label printers, barcode scanners, PC stations and data networks integrating equipment in one enterprise software.
- Control filling with checkweighing lights to notify operators of weight status
- Optimize limits to control weight and operator speed
- Control multiple scales from central database
- Support normal and takeaway fill control
- Automatically record each weight by operator, product and other key data
- Works with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and serial interfaces
Screen Displays and Reports
- Quick and easy access to information
- Colour histogram, trend, original data charts
- Cost of manufacture with variance from standard
- Separate charts for legal compliance and control
- Trend plotted with event or time-base incorporating zoom facility
- Tare weights list and chart
- Original data transactions show full details of each individual weighment
- User configurable report tables
- Reports over shift, day or custom periods
- All records stamped with date and time
- Ability to print reports
Static Checkweighing is just one module in a suite covering many aspects of manufacturing. In total, over 100 integrated software modules are available to record, control and report on every aspect of procurement, planning, production and dispatch.