Industrial weigh beam scales are perfect for heavy duty weighing and suitable for use in harsh environments. Weigh beam scales are completely portable and can be easily stored away when not in use. The XFI weigh beam scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of pallet scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our pallet weighing scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
The robust, painted steel, XFI weigh beam bars offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP68 load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, rigid feet.
- Weighing bars.
- On-ground installation.
- Supplied in pairs.
- Painted steel.
- Bars with handles and wheels for their transport.
- Rigid adjustable levelling feet.
- Load cells in aluminium, IP68.
- Interconnecting cables with connector.
Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
The BR15 Display Unit
The Baxtran BR15 can be coupled to any of our platform, bench scales or pallet weighing scales and will give years of fault free weighing without eating into your budget.
The BR15 display unit is our standard weight indicator for all basic weighing application. This high-quality, economical durable weight indicator has a back-lit LCD display for easy viewing. The BR15 is supplied as standard with a 6 volt internal lead acid battery, giving over 40 hours of continues use in standard mode. Which can be greatly extended when ‘power save’ mode is selected.
Once the calibration has been set within the BR15, the unique calibration anti-tamper feature will ensure your scales are always weighing correct.
- Weight tare indicator.
- ABS housing. IP54 protection.
- Waterproof keyboard with 5 function keys and ON/OFF keys.
- Backlight LCD display with six 30 mm height digits.
- Backlight of the display with 3 types: automatic, activated and deactivated.
- ABS support for column.
- Up to 4 load cells of 350 Ω or 8 load cells of 700 Ω.
- Holes for wall anchor included.
- Operating temperature range: -10ºC +40ºC.
- Power supply with adaptor AC/DC 240Vac 50Hz.
- Rechargeable internal battery 6V/4Ah.
- 120 hours approx. battery life with backlighting on.
- 160 hours approx. battery life without backlighting.
- Programmable gravity.
- Unit 1 to choose: off, kg, t and g; Unit 2 to choose: off, lb, lboz; Unit 3 to choose: off, Taiwan Jin, CA or VISS.
- RS232 output (PC and print formats).
- Unique range, multi-range or multi-interval.
- Auto switch off (programmable: from 1 to 99 minutes).
- Blister included.
- Unit selector, zero, tare, accumulation and manual data transfer to PC or printer.