- Time and frequency domain signal analysis.
- Data reception at very high speed (up to 2600 readings per second).
- Automatic data acquisition based on time or weight thresholds.
- Real time signal processing.
- Application of filters of your choice, fully configurable, to remove vibrations, oscillations, peaks etc., making the weight stable and the scale reactive and performing.
- Calibration of the instrument, which includes:
– Calibration using sample weights, with the possibility to linearize the system up to 8 points.
– Theoretical calibration, with the insertion of the data of the system to be realised (load cells, dead load etc..).
- Archive of weighs and configured filters.
- Coarse filter for the removal of signal background noise and weight stabilisation.
- Fine filter to increase the reading accuracy.
- Selective filter to isolate and eliminate noise with precise frequencies.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Ram: 4 Gb
- Free hard disk space: 250 Mb
Please click here for the XSPEED software datasheet …..