- Maximum lifting capacity: 2,000 kg.
> internal use: 0,2 / 0,5 / 1 kg
> approved: 0,5 / 1 kg
- Accuracy (weighing of goods on Euro pallet with distributed load):
> internal use: +/- 1 kg
> approved: according to CE certification (Directive 2014/31/EU)
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or PC.
Why Choose the Dini Argeo TPWI EX 3GD
- Pallet truck scale completely made of stainless steel specifically for ATEX hazardous areas (zones 2 and 22).
- Made with ATEX certified components.
- It communicates the data with the safe zone.
- Built with 4 Dini Argeo load cells, ATEX certified, in IP68 stainless steel.
- Available in approved version for legal-for-trade use.
- Extractable battery, rechargeable in safe area, connectable and disconnectable to the weighing system also in hazardous area.
- Autonomy of about 100 hours, or 24/7 with optional second rechargeable battery.
- Weight indicator with waterproof casing in IP68 stainless steel, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- The large backlit 25 mm LCD display makes it easier to read even in low light conditions.
- Each pallet truck is tested and supplied with a calibration certificate to guarantee the declared accuracy.
- Forks with low profile, only 85 mm.
- Forks dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Lifting height 180 mm.
- Weight 135 kg approx.
- Supporting structure entirely made of extra-thick stainless steel..
- Stainless steel lifting pump.
- Antistatic guide wheels and loading rollers with polyurethane coating.
- Waterproof membrane keypad with 17 numeric/functional keys.
- Battery charger 110/230Vac 50 Hz with EU, UK, US, AU plug as standard.
- Temperature range: -10° / +40° C
Easy to Recalibrate
- The only one without junction box: the adjustment of each single load cell is conveniently carried out from the keyboard.
- Spare parts and wearing parts always available and ready for delivery.
TPWI EX 3GD Main Functions
- Zeroing, Tare, Printing (only in safe zone).
- High resolution display x 10.
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion.
- Weights totalisation, Formulation.
- +/- control.
- Percentage weighing.
- Counting (Max. counting resolution 1.500.000 divisions).
- Set Point Control (with optional interface).
Other Available Versions
- Other capacities / special resolutions: upon request.
- Other special versions: upon request.