CX High Speed Dynamic Checkweigher – Premium Affordable Checkweigher for Weighing Small Items
Suitable for internal or MID approved use, the CX is designed and assembled in Italy and comes with a 12 month warranty and remote software support.
The 12″ capacitive touch touchscreen display is suitable for use with gloves and in the presence of water or condensation and provides an intuitive user-friendly interface with powerful connectivity and integration features for third party software, management systems and databases.
Fully customisable – up to 3 motorised belts for entry cadence, weighing and ejection with piston arm or pneumatic (air) ejectors
Key Features of the CX Dynamic Checkweigher
- Cadence up to 170 ppm
- Up to 9999 PLUs each with 2 description fields, tare, min and max threshold, duration and rejection delay, alarm for reject limit
- Provides full traceability and total reports with Subtotals, Grand Totals, Totals per PLU, Totals per batch
- Easy integration for data sharing
- View full reports and export via USB
- Managed by PLC with automatic parameter programming for motor speed, thresholds, rejections etc.
Options available for the CX Dynamic Checkweigher
- Slide Diverter with 2 or 3 outputs
- Air Diverter with 1, 2 or 3 outputs
- LED Light Tower for “out of tolerance” alerts
- 2D Camera for barcode and label reading
- 2D Camera for QR code reading
- Cameras for optical control
- Profibus and Ethercat interface
- Piston arm or pneumatic (air) ejectors
- Reject Conveyor and Stainless or Plastic Collection Basket
- Overflow Photocell
- External availability for data sharing.
- Weighing range selection with reject output enabling.
- Viewing reports on checks performed.
- Export production report on USB port.
- Multilingual selection.
- Multi-level password.
- Network machine management software with RS server communication protocol (optional).
- Cadence: Up to 170ppm
- Capacity: 3kg x 1g, 6kg x 2g or multi-range (option of 15kg x 5g on request)
- Belt Speed: Up to 70m/min
- Working Temp: 0-40 degrees C
- Power: 230VAC
- Max Power: 300W (1 or 2 belts) and 600W (3 belts)
- Belt Height: 850mm +/- 50mm
- I/O Available: 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Ethernet, 2 x Relay Outputs
- PLU number: 9999.
- For each PLU:
- 2 description fields.
- Minimum threshold.
- Maximum threshold.
- Duration and delay expulsion.
- Alarm upon reaching number of expulsions.
- Automatic programming of parameters (motor speed, minimum and maximum weighing threshold, duration and delay of expulsion, label and variable application along the X axis).
- Subtotal, general, grand total.
- Totals per PLU.
- Totals per lot of traceability, lot/PLU.
- 1 USB 2.0.
- 1 Ethernet.
- 2 electrical signals (clean contacts).
- 6000 divisions.
- Capacity: 15 kg – 5 g.
- Network machine management software with RS server communication protocol.
- 2D camera for presence and reading of the label.
- 2D camera for reading QR Code.
- Cameras for optical control.
- External PROFIBUS interface, Profibus protocol with PCB.
- Communication protocol ETHERCAT.
- Piston ejector, arm or pneumatic blow.
- Collection basket in stainless steel or plastic.
- Waste roller conveyor with collection basket.
- Overflow photocell.
- Slide diverter, 2 or 3 outputs.
- Air diverter, 1, 2 or 3 outputs.
- Led light column for out of tolerance and alarms.
For bespoke configuration please contact our office to discuss your preferred requirements.
Please click here to download the CX high speed dynamic checkweigher datasheet.