BCP parts counting scales are suitable for a wide range of applications such as annual inventories & stock takes, store rooms, print shops, warehouse, post rooms and general industrial weighing applications. Thousands of small parts such as nuts and bolts can be counted accurately in seconds
The BCP electronic counting scales are very easy to use and extremely accurate. We also now offer the BCD counting scales which have the ability to connect to a secondary larger platform up to 3000kg. The BCD works by taking a sample of parts, at the press of a button you can switch over to the secondary platform to find the amount of the same parts in a stillage or on a pallet. If you require a complete solution of BCD with secondary platform then please click here. Please note, BCD price is for a single scale only. All of our parts counting scales are available with an optional calibration certificate if required.
- Piece counting scale.
- High resolution, 60.000 internal divisions.
- Aluminium load cell.
- ABS housing.
- Stainless steel pan.
- Pan size: 300×230 mm.
- IP44 protection.
- Individual displays for the total weight (6 digits), unit weight (6 digits) and number of pieces (6 digits).
- Backlight LCD displays with digits of 20 mm.
- 8 function indication symbols.
- 20 keys.
- Overload protection.
- Bubble level.
- Adjustable feet in height.
- Operating temperature range: 0ºC +40ºC.
- Internal recharged battery.
- Power supply with adaptor AC/DC 230Vac 50Hz.
- Units: kg.
- Optional RS232. Print and PC format.
Code Capacity Readout Pan dimensions
260130 3kg 0.05g 300 x 230mm
260132 6kg 0.1g 300 x 230mm
260129 15kg 0.2g 300 x 230mm
260131 30kg 0.5g 300 x 230mm
Please click here for the BCP parts counting scales datasheet …..