The Straightpoint Loadshackle SLB offers reduced overall weight and headroom providing a great fit for low headroom applications.
Utilising the same advanced microprocessor based electronics as all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint’s cabled Loadshackle benefits from high sampling rates, extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. A huge range of tooling allows Straightpoint to calibrate in shackle for extra accuracy unlike many other load cell manufacturers.
Straightpoint cabled Loadshackles are also environmentally sealed to IP67 and, as an option, sealed for permanent submersion for sub-sea use. The cabled Loadshackle range can be used with digital displays including the Straightpoint Handheld plus, PLCs, data acquisition systems (DAQ), etc. and configured with a vast array of output formats to include mV/V, RS-422, RS-485, utilising the ASCII, MODBUS RTU and CAN-BUS protocols or supplied with integral amplifier allowing analogue outputs such as 4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v etc.
Whether used in heavy lifting, mooring anchor placement or sub-sea applications, Straightpoint’s cabled Loadshackle offers robust construction, advanced electronics, industry leading resolution and accuracy all at a cost-effective, affordable price.
Requires connection to Straightpoint’s Handheld plus (HHP) or External Amplifier range (SA-3420) that can be configured to provide outputs such as 4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v for PLC or data logger integration.
- Robust construction
- Compact size and low headroom
- Every Loadshackle proof tested
- Unrivalled resolution
- Push button tare
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- Peak hold
- Advanced options available for subsea applications
- Manufactured using industry leading brand shackles
- mv/v or analog signal options
- Advanced Options Available
- Permanent installations such as cable tension monitoring
- Underwater or subsea load monitoring applications
- Under Hook Crane Weighing
- Aircraft Manufacturing and Repair
- Water Weight Testing and Calibration
- Structural Load Testing and Certification
- Shipping & receiving weighing
- Off Shore Mooring Anchor Setting
- Heavy lift and Rigging Load Monitoring
- Crane and Hoist Calibration and Proof Load Testing
- Manufacturing and Heavy Construction
- Bollard pull testing and Certification
- Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) monitoring
- Hawser Tension Monitoring
Warranty and Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- Centralising Bobbin
- 10 metres / 30 feet Cable
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate