- Maximum lifting capacity: 2,000 kg.
> internal use: 0,2 kg
> approved: 0,5 / 1 kg
- Accuracy (weighing of goods on Euro pallet with distributed load):
> internal use: +/- 0,5 kg
> approved: according to CE certification (Directive 2014/31/EU)
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or PC.
Why Choose the Dini Argeo TWP EX 3GD Pallet Truck Scales
- Pallet truck scale made with ATEX certified components, suitable for use in hazardous areas (zone 2 and 22).
- Thanks to the resolution up to 100 g, it can weigh with the highest accuracy.
- Available in approved version for legal-for-trade use.
- Built with 4 Atex-certified Dini Argeo load cells in IP68 stainless steel.
- Fitted with wireless connection for communication to the safe area.
- Extractable battery, rechargeable in safe area, connectable and disconnectable to the weighing system also in hazardous area.
- Autonomy of about 100 hours, or 24/7 with optional second rechargeable battery.
- Weight indicator with waterproof casing in IP68 stainless steel, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- The large backlit 25 mm LCD display makes it easier to read even in low light conditions.
- Each pallet truck is tested and supplied with a calibration certificate to guarantee the declared accuracy.
- Forks with low profile, only 85 mm.
- Forks dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Lifting height 200 mm.
- Weight approx. 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra-thick steel, oven-fire painted.
- Optional stainless steel forks.
- Standard swivelling head +/-160°.
- Steering wheels and loading rollers with polyurethane coating.
- Membrane waterproof keyboard with 17 numeric/functional keys.
- Battery charger 230Vac 50Hz with EU, US, UK, AU plug as standard (charging time 8 hours) for charging in safe area.
- Serial port for radio communication (option OBRF3GD-x), Wi-Fi (option OBWIFI3GD-x) or downloading of weighs (option TPWMEM3GD-x).
- Operating temperature: -10° / +40° C
Easy to Recalibrate
- The only one without junction box: the adjustment of every single cell is conveniently carried out from the keyboard.
- Spare parts and wearing parts always available and ready for delivery.
- High resolution display x 10
- lb/kg conversion
- Free conversion factor (for meter-counting, litre-counting systems etc)
- Weight totalisation
- +/- control, with quick insertion of targets and thresholds
- Percentage weighing
- Piece counter
- Set Point Control (with optional interface)
Available on Request
- Non-standard forks (both in length and width)
- High resolution 0.1 kg
- Load capacity 600 / 1,500 kg approved, resolution 0.2 / 0.5 kg
- Load capacity 1,500 kg approved, resolution 0.5 kg
- Load capacity 1,500 / 2,500 kg tested, resolution 0.5 / 1 kg
- Load capacity 2,500 kg
- Other capacities / special resolutions: upon request
- Other special versions: upon request