MCWN Ninja crane scales from Dini Argeo, available as standard or trade approved.
- Single security system, for the lifting and the weighing of the load.
- In compliance with the directives 2006/42 CE, UNI EN 13155/2009, UNI EN 13889, 2014/30/EU.
- Fitted with the following upper and lower shackle:
GR3 for MCWNT1
GR6 for MCWNT3
GR6 for MCWNT6
GR9 for MCWNT9.
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle.
- 25 mm LCD backlit display, easily visible in any lighting condition.
- Precision: +/- 0.03% on MAX.
- 5-key waterproof keypad: Zero, semi automatic or preset Tare, Mode, Print, On/Off.
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel.
- Fitted with infrared remote control for up to 8m distance use. The remote control can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may be rechargeable (operating time of about 40 hours).
- Digital calibration and programmable Set-Up directly from the keypad or from the PC with Dinitools.
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off.
- Operating temperature: -10 /+40 ºC.
- RS232 serial port on RJ11 connector for quick programming with Dinitools.
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions (WxLxH) 175x480x390mm.
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Two-speed filling/batching with reset upon starting (with optional DFIO)
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks
– Newton to Kg converterThe “alibi memory” and “set-point” functions are available in combination with the required operating mode and they are activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board;
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, set-point and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
MCWN Ninja Crane Scales – In Use
Options (ONLY AT TIME OF ORDER)
- 868Mhz radio interface
- Bluetooth Interface