Twin Forks LTF Weighing Forks for Forklift Trucks
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2500 kg
– for internal use:1/2 kg
– CE approved: 2/5 kg
– for internal use: +/- 1 kg
– CE approved: Directive 2014/31/EU.
Why Choose Dini Argeo Twin Forks LTF
- They are the easiest and most versatile solution to turn your forklift into a mobile scale
- Easy to install and remove as needed for use on multiple forklifts
- Lithium battery and low-power Bluetooth connection ensure long working autonomy
- Weight indicator with 25 mm backlit display, compact and easy-to-install inside the cabin
- Standard accelerometer for automatic start-up of the forks when moving
- Built with 4 Dini Argeo load cells, in stainless steel, approved, with IP68 protection to guarantee the best weighing performance.
- Available also in approved version for legal-for-trade use.
Weighing Forks Features
- Painted steel structure.
- Weight of each fork: 68 kg approx.
- Operation with 4 Dini Argeo stainless steel load cells, IP68.
- Max. admissible overload: 300% of the nominal capacity.
- Max horizontal inclination (tilting): +/- 2° (for legal for trade use only).
- Fork power supply through a rechargeable lithium battery with an autonomy of about 90 hours or continuous use through an additional battery kit (optional).
- Available in CE-M approved version.*
*They need the relative ECEMLTF option for OIML approval.
- Available upon request:
– Version for FEM2B plate
– Version for FEM3A plate
Compact Weight Indicator Features
- ABS weight indicator with backlit LCD 25mm display with 6 high contrast digits and icons to show the active functions. Fixing bracket for mounting in the cabin.
- Functional waterproof keypad with 5 keys.
- Easy to clean ABS IP54 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Visual and acoustic overload indication.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Auto-off (energy saving): 5 minutes adjustable or deactivable.
- Power supply directly from the forklift.
- Optional printer complete with fixing bracket for mounting in the cabin.
Packaging Included in the Price
For complete protection against shocks and scratches during transport, the weighing forks are shipped in a sturdy custom-made wooden crate.
This specific service is included in the price of the product.
- From keypad:
– Semi-automatic tare
– Presettable tare
– Printing and/or data transmission
– Selectable function command
– Quick manual tare insertion.
- Operation modes:
Operation modes selectable directly by the user, via dedicated key:
– lb/kg conversion
– Free conversion factor (for meter-counting, litre-counting systems, etc)
– Weight totalisation
– +/- control, with quick insertion of targets and thresholds
– Percentage weighing
Please click here for the Twin Forks LTF Datasheet …..