Dini Argeo TPWLK pallet truck scales available with triple weighing range, printer option also available.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 125 kg.
- Structure in extra thick steel and oven-fire painted mechanics.
- Steering wheels and double loading polyurethane rollers.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 load cells for the legal for trade use version, aluminium IP67 load cells for the internal use version.
- Weight indicator in IP65 Stainless steel waterproof case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; the TPWLK pallet truck scales have a large 25mm LCD display high contrast digits, which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and with low temperatures, and waterproof membrane keyboard, with 17 functional keys.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through extractable rechargeable battery mounted on the pallet truck column.
- The operating time is of about 80 hours of continuous use or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to a printer, with customisable print format.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for PC, modem radio or portable terminal.
- IR input for remote control management.
- Fitted with thermal printer in the TPWLKP pallet truck scales and TPWLKPM pallet truck scale versions, with date and time card.
- Zeroing, Tare, Printing
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- +/- Check-weighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions)
- Hold and Peak
TPWLK Pallet Truck Scales
Options Available upon Request
- Special steering wheels.
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter
The alibi memory function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, set-point and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.