LTW Compact forklift scales from Dini Argeo. Turn your forklift truck in to a mobile weighing system!
- Max. permissible overload: over 300% of the maximum capacity, with overload protection nuts in case of hinge breaking.
> internal use: +/- 0.05% of the capacity
> approved: according to CE certification (Directive 2014/31/EU)
- Max. horizontal inclination (tilting): +/- 2° with the same precision characteristics.
Why Choose LTW Compact Forklift Weighing Kit
- The weighing plate is the most robust solution for weighing and handling loads in the warehouse.
- Strong and sturdy, it is equipped with an integrated protection system against overloads and accidental impacts.
- The standard COMPACT indicator, easy to install in the cabin, is useful to read the weighing data.
- Suitable for standard FEM2A and FEM2B forks.
- Built with 2 Dini Argeo load cells, in stainless steel, with IP68 protection.
- Available in approved version for legal-for-trade use.
- Available in wired or Bluetooth version, completely wireless.
- Plate dimensions 910 x 407 x 110 mm
- Weight 184 kg
- Maximum fork length: 1100 mm
- Maximum centre of gravity displacement: 55 mm
- Plate supporting structure made of thick steel
- Hermetic junction box
- Extensible cable as standard
DFWLB Compact Display Features
- Weight indicator in ABS with backlit LCD 25mm display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for showing the active functions.
- Fitted with fixing bracket for mounting in the cabin.
- Functional waterproof keypad with 5 keys.
- Easy to clean ABS IP68 enclosure, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Visual and audible overload indication.
- Auto-off (energy saving): 5 minutes adjustable, or can be deactivated.
- Power supply directly from the forklift (optional power supply available)
- Optional printer complete with fixing bracket for mounting in the cabin.
Display on Weighing Plate (Bluetooth version)
- Backlit 25mm LCD display with 6 high-contrast digits and icons for indicating active functions.
- ABS IP68 case, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Communication with the weight indicator in the cabin through Bluetooth.
- Power supply through internal rechargeable battery, with 60h working autonomy and external battery charger provided as standard.
Power Supply Options
Depending on the voltage present on the forklift, it is possible to choose the most suitable optional ALxxV5 power supply unit, with input from 18 to 72Vdc or from 40 to 160Vdc. The ALxxV5 power supply units can be installed inside the weight indicator (by ordering the S1 service) and can simultaneously power the OBTPRLT printer, optimising the wiring of the various components.
Please click here for the Dini Argeo LTW Compact datasheet …..