- Maximum lifting capacity: 2.000 kg (higher capacities available on request, up to 3000 kg; request feasibility study depending on the environment and mode of use)
> internal use: 0,2 / 0,5 kg
> approved: 0,5 / 1 kg
- Accuracy (weighing of goods on Euro pallets with a distributed load):
> internal use: +/- 0,5 kg
> approved: according to CE certification (Directive 2014/31/EU)
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or PC.
Why Choose the Dini Argeo TPWI HygienX
- Resistant to washing with high-pressure hot water jets.
- Built as standard with 4 IP69K-certified, stainless steel Dini Argeo load cells for high weighing performance.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with long battery life of up to 100 hours.
- Weight indicator with IP69K stainless steel waterproof housing as standard; easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- The large, high-contrast 25mm LCD display for viewing also in low light conditions.
- Each pallet truck is tested and supplied with its own certificate to guarantee the declared precision.
- Lowered profile forks, only 85 mm.
- Fork dimensions 1180 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Removable fork covers for inspection and cleaning of the area inside the forks.
- Lifting height 200 mm.
- Weight approx. 135 kg.
- IP68 watertight column.
- 100% AISI 304 stainless steel pallet truck.
- Nylon steering wheels and double loading rollers with polyurethane coating.
- 200 mm diameter steering wheels.
- Lift pump made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Waterproof membrane keypad with 17 numeric/functional keys.
- 230Vac 50Hz battery charger with EU, UK, US, AU plug as standard.
- Battery charging socket with double protection against water and humidity.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to printer.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for PC, radio module, WIFI or handheld terminal
- Working temperature: -10° / +40°
The Easiest One top Recalibrate and Repair
- The only one without junction box: the adjustment of each individual cell is done comfortably from the keyboard.
- Spare and wear parts always available and ready for delivery.
- Service centres throughout Europe and the world.
- Operating modes selectable directly by the user via a dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10.
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration using a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– lb/kg conversion
– Free conversion factor (for litre-metering systems, etc.)
– Weight totalisation
– +/- control with quick target and threshold entry
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage dosage with programmable target
– Piece counting
– Alibi memory (optional)
- Access to user menu via a dedicated key*, for weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and user-accessible tare.*These menu quick access keys can be inhibited by configuring a dedicated password.
Other Versions Available
- Approved load capacity 600 / 1.500 kg, resolution 0,2 / 0,5 kg
- Approved load capacity 1.500 kg, resolution 0,5 kg
- Approved load capacity 1.500 / 2.500 kg, resolution 0,5 / 1 kg
- Load capacity 2.500 kg
Options Available Upon Request
- Special fork dimensions
- Special capacities/resolutions
- AISI 316L stainless steel structure
- Parking brake.
See our full range of pallet truck scales …..