- 2 selectable operation modes:
– Instantaneous reading of the flow, in kg/h or t/h with displaying of the status of the system and of the dosed total.
– Adjustment of the dosage hourly flow, in function of the pre-setted target, with PID algorithm.
- Visualisation of the hourly flow graph and wide range of data displayed on the display.
- Calibration of the flow reading function, for controlling the dosage performances.
- Reading filter of the hourly flow with configurable incidence and speed depending on the system.
- Programmable dosage target upon weight or upon time, with relative contact.
- Programmable start dosage delay, for synchronisation of various E-BELT systems in the dosage of material mixtures.
- Management of the slow flow with programmable activation threshold, for more precise dosages.
- Management of the dosage total under way and general total of dosages, printable and clearable independently from each other.
- Management of the automatic dosage from remote master or through Profibus DP or Modbus RTU protocol.
- Printing of the dosage data and the total.
- Completely programmable printouts, for compatibility with any ASCII printer manageable through the serial port.
- Database of 100 products with: 5 alphanumeric description, hourly flow target, weight dosage target and initial value analogue output.
- Manual programming of the products or throught PC software (Dinitools).
- Activation cycle, START / RESTART dosage, PAUSE / RESET cycle and unloading of the belt out of the cycle, through external inputs.
- Impulse counter of the accumulated quantity through relay contact, for direct communication with PLC or external devices.
- Relay contacts dedicated for the complete management of the alarms and the blocks for off weight, off flow and belt side-slipping.
- Input and output with programmable functions.
- 16 bit analogue input (optional) for programming the hourly flow target.
- 16 bit analogue output (optional) proportional to the hourly flow (lector mode) or programamble for regulating the dosage speed (regulator mode).
- Serial communication protocol for programming the products and reading the cycle status.
- SYSWAY and MODBUS communication protocol for programming the dosage data and managing the cycle.
- External Profibus interface (optional), for programming the dosage data and managing the cycle.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the product, through PC or PDA.
SYSWAY, MODBUS, PROFIBUS FUNCTIONS
- READING THE DATA:
– net weight
– instantaneous flow
– value of the instantaneous pid
– partial total
– general total
– status of the optoisolated inputs
– status of the optoisolated outputs
– flow target (for the controller modes)
– minimum flow, maximum flow
– dosage time
– target to be dosed
– set point enabling/disabling value
– status of the scale
- AVAILABLE COMMANDS:
– dosage Start/Stop/Reset
– programming of flow target, target to be dosed and dosage time
– print format
– reset of accumulated totals
– setpoint programming
Please click here for the “E-Belt”: Software For 3590E/CPWE Indicators For Management Of Continuous Dosages on Belt Datasheet…