Industrial platform scales are perfect for heavy duty weighing and suitable for use in harsh environments. The DFWLID industrial platform scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of pallet scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our platform scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
This robust painted steel platform scale offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP67 stainless steel load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling feet.
- 1250mm x 1250mm platform size
- Fully adjustable feet with non slip rubber base
- Robust channel frame
- 4 OIML approved shear beam load cells, rated IP67
- 3 Meters of shielded load cell cable to connect the platform and display unit
- Height adjustable from 94 to 106 mm
- Sealed junction box with summing board for quick and precise load cell adjustment
- Reinforced structure to withstand much higher loads than its nominal capacity
- Mild steel anti-slip durbar surface
- 12 month warranty period
Platform Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- External access ramps
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
- Scoreboard Display
- Thermal Printer
- Software for Data Acquisition (please contact us for compatibility)
- Trade Approved (please contact us for pricing)
The DFWLID display unit is an easy to programme and use, versatile and high performing IP68 stainless steel weight indicator. The 40mm big colored backlit display gives a clear view of the weight and helps the user during the weighing operations. The wide range of available functions and interfaces make it suitable for multiple industrial and commercial weighing applications, such as floor scales, mobile weighing, etc. Fitted with built-in rechargeable battery. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76/EN 45501).
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Backlit 40mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Color and brightness of the backlighting, customizable from Setup.
- Easy to clean stainless steel IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions: 243x145x78,4mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 40h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger.Main Functions
- Automatic tare
- Presettable tare
- Printing in 1, 2 or 3 copies
- Data transmission to PC
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option)
Please click here for the DFWLID datasheet …..