For specific industries such as steel and chemical, special designs can be created for the application needs. When necessary, an extraction device (screw or rotary valve) will be mounted under the silo in order to extract the product properly. The speed of the screw or valve will be regulated according to the setpoint and result of the weigh belt.
These systems are also available for use in explosive, hazardous areas and are suitable for ATEX categories II2D and II3D (zone 21 and 22).
- Available in a range of dimensions
- Open or enclosed constructions
- Standard design or customized for application requirements
- Mild steel or stainless steel
- Food grade units available to meet HACCP requirements
- Low load applications with metering tubes
Weigh Belt Feeders Specifications
- Belt Scale:
Integrated model: BS421, BS211, BS14x, BS311 or BS5x1
Junction Box: JBW
Electronics: WE503D, 882D
Material: Mild or stainless steel
Warranty: One-year limited warranty