MX08 Key Features:
- Ultra Fast Digital Transmitter
- 800 measurements/sec
- Zeroing, Taring, Motion etc
- Advanced Filtering and stability
- Standard or eCal Calibration via PC
- Easy setup via PC
- Power: 11-28VDC
- Internal Resolution: 16 million counts
- Ethernet TCP/IP with Modbus TCP
- Ethernet IP
- Modbus RTU
- The MX08 Digital Multi-Channel Transmitter is ultra fast (800 measurements per second), accurate and reliable and easily integrated into process control and force measurement systems.
- It can combine one Gateway (Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus etc. – see below) with up to 8 Scale Inputs and 8 Digital IO Modules (each module with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs.
- Each of the DIO module’s 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be directly controlled by the PLC or used as set-points removing the need for additional DIO cards separate to the MX08. It’s setup and calibration is quick and easy with free Xface PC Software and eCal Electronic Calibration.
All fieldbus options supported and programmable via free PC Software
- Designed for static or dynamic weighing and force measurement processes the MX08 provides fast and accurate digital data through RS-232C, RS-485, Ethernet TCP/IP and fieldbus systems including Profibus, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Profinet, CANopen, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, CC-Link and Powerlink.
- A programmable smart filter minimizes any ambient vibration to produce the best possible filtered signal to your PLC for any weight and force measurement systems. Matched production ensures quick servicing as transmitters can be directly replaced out of the box without the need for calibration.
- eCal Electronic Calibration gives the advantage of easy calibration of high capacity tanks and silos. DIN Rail mounting makes the MX08 easy to incorporate into new or existing cabinets.