The best possible filtered weight signal for your PLC or process control system
- A programmable smart filter minimises any ambient vibration to produce the best possible filtered signal to your PLC for any weight and force measurement systems. The TX13’s high quality analog and digital hardware also minimises temperature effects and long term zero and span drifts.
- eCal Electronic Calibration gives the advantage of easy calibration of high capacity tanks and silos. It’s additional fast calibration feature enables calibration similar to digital indicators.
- The 2 relay outputs of the TX13 can be used as cut-offs and set via programming rotary switches on front of the instrument (or via PC software) to produce a control or alarm signal. The input can be used to zero the scale.
- Matched production ensures quick and easy “out of the box” replacements during breakdowns without the need for re-calibration at the PLC.
Ultra Fast Analogue update rate (800/sec)
- Analogue Output: 0-20mA / 4-20mA / 0-5V / 0-10V
- RS232 Serial Port
- 2 Volt Free Relay Outputs
- 1 Relay Input
- Standard or eCal Calibration via PC
- Power: 12-28VDC
- Internal Resolution: 16 million counts
- Analogue Resolution: 60,000 increment
- Matched Production for easy replacements
TX13-MB Model additionally includes:
- Additional Output: -10V to + 10V
- Modbus RTU via serial port
- Power: 9-28VDC
Please click here for the BAYKON TX13 Datasheet…