- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Stainless steel protective case.
- Frontal panel in alluminium, with protection gasket.
- Dimensions 170x115x68mm, fitted with support bracket (168x150mm) for table or wall mounting.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply; 12Vdc power adapter included.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR: FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds.
DGT20 and DGT20AN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGT20AN):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).
MASTER/REPEATER OPTION (MSTSLV code)
Specific programme for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
Multi-scale repeater (MASTER)
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
UNIVERSAL weight repeater
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
Please click here for the “DGT20” Bench Digital Weight Indicator Data sheet…