- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 13-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Case for panel mounting in Abs according to DIN standard, 96x96x80 mm (lxhxpx). Perforation 90×88 mm (lxh) for panel mounting.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- Master/Slave management (up to 4 Slaves / 1 Master).
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR: FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with ALMEM Alibi memory option); Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.
DGTQ and DGTQAN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGTQAN):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).
MASTER/REPEATER OPTION (MSTSLV code)
Specific programme for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- FUNCTIONING MODES:
Multi-scale repeater (MASTER) function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
Please click here for the “DGTQ” Digital Weight Indicator Datasheet…