WWSDRF WHEEL WEIGHING PLATFORMS
- Platform dimensions: 950x611mm. Height 59mm. Weight approximately 46kg.
- Loading surface: 950x500mm.
- Very handy.
- Sturdy structure, made in special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Stainless steel load cells.
- Overall IP68 protection.
- Sturdy built-in weight indicator with waterproof keyboard and backlit display.
- Built-in radio module for weight transmission to a remote indicator or external device.
- Integrated wheels for easy transport and positioning.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery (about 40 h battery life) and charger included.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform, for good grip on all types of surfaces.
- The WWS platforms are patented; the number is 1.342.302.
- Available in legal for trade approved version.
- Available in high resolution version.
NOTES ON THE CE-M APPROVED VERSIONS
- The platforms are for legal for trade use:
– In the single-platform systems, not used to weigh vehicles.
– In the wheel weighing systems in which the number of platforms is equal to the number of vehicle wheels.
– In the axle weighing systems composed of one or more multiples of WWS platforms, except possible limitations of use for some European States.
- The CE-M legal for trade divisions indicated in the “version” table are available with ECEM option. ECEM option is needed for each legal for trade platform of the system.
- Legal for trade systems with more than one WWS, are fitted with the approval of the weight sum and related division:
Example for a 4 plaftorms system:
Single CE-M Platform: Max=1500kg and e=0,5kg
CE-M SUM: Max=6000kg and e=2kg
WWS-R: Additional on/off ramps
Integrated folding ramps, useful to facilitate the boarding and the alighting of vehicles with small diameter wheels or moved with the engine off.
WWS Series Axle Weigh Pads – Static Weighing Video
WWS Series Vehicle Weigh Pads Solutions Overview Video
DFWKRPRF WIRELESS WEIGHT INDICATOR FOR VEHICLE WEIGHING
- Waterproof functional keyboard with 17 keys.
- LCD back-lit display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits and with indication of active functions.
- Rack type metallic case.
- Calibration, set-up parameters, printouts, etc., all configurable from keyboard.
- Instrument management & configuration from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Up to 10.000e in single range mode @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24-bit 4-channel sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. auto-select and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Fitted with 4 connectors for connection to 4 platforms (up to 8 optional).
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
- Fitted with thermal printer, time/date, case for housing indicator and with space for other accessories.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm; Total weight: about 5 kg.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- Available on the panel:
– 1 RS232/C (or optionally RS485) bi-directional 9-pin port for PC.
- Available in the indicator:
– 1 RS232/C port configurable for connection with printer.
WIRELESS WHEEL/AXLE WEIGHING SYSTEMS
Thanks to the DFWKRPRF repeater combined with the “MSTSLV” optional software, it is possible to manage up to 20 WWSRF platforms fitted with built-in radio module, with recording of the weight of each wheel and calculation of the vehicle total weight.