Straightpoint Radiolink Plus Wireless Dynamometer Load Cell
Two versions of the Straightpoint Radiolink Plus (RLP) are available:
- RF – Long range 2.4Ghz version, providing industry-leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft to SP’s SW-HHP handheld display or software options.
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android, at ranges up to 100m or 328ft.
Constructed from high-quality aerospace grade aluminium, the Straightpoint Radiolink Plus (RLP) features an advanced internal design structure. This design provides the product with an unrivalled strength to weight ratio. The use of a separate internal sealed enclosure administers the load cell’s electronic components with IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection, even with the battery cover plate missing. All these features makes it an industry-leading dynamometer, suitable for use in the harshest of environments.
The versatile RLP is able to provide an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry-leading speeds of up to 200Hz, making it ideal for dynamic force measurement.
Decades of development into this product include many stand out features such as SP’s unique strain gauging method that helps compensate for wire rope torque when the Radiolink is loaded. The Straightpoint Radiolink plus tension load cell can also be used in combination with Straightpoint INSIGHT high speed wireless data logging software allowing for simultaneous control, display and real time data logging of up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including wireless score board, overload alarm and base station with analogue (4-20mA) or 2 relay or RS485 ASCII outputs.
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Leading Wireless Range of 1000m/3280ft
- Unrivalled Battery Life of 1200hrs
- Environmentally Sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- 90db Audible Overload Alarm & Overload Counter
- Internal Antennae
- Remote On-Off from handheld display or software
- 100 Hz Peak Hold
- Push button Tare
- ATEX Zones 0,1&2 available
The Straightpoint Radiolink Plus RLP Wireless Load Cell
- Water Bag Load Testing
- Overhead Weighing
- Load Cell Rental or Hire
- Bollard Pull Testing
- Tug Testing
- Break bulk Applications
- Heavy lift Projects
- Offshore Cranes
- Research & Development Projects
- Spreader Beam Load Monitoring
- Measurement of vehicle towing loads
- Ship to ship transfers (STS)
- Single Point Mooring
Warranty and Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- DNV-GL Type Approval
- Complies with ASME B30.26
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- Straightpoint SW-HHP handheld display
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Calibration & proof test certificate
- Multi lingual user manual
- Carry / transit case
- RFID Tagged
Straightpoint Radiolink Plus Accessories
SW-OAM – Wireless overload alarm module
The SW-OAM is a wireless relay module featuring audio and visual warning indicators. The unit’s two set point alarms can be triggered from a single or summed group of up to eight Straightpoint wireless load cells. The SW-OAM is ideal as a Wireless Overload Detection System.
SW-BS – Wireless Base Station
The SW-BS, Crosby | Straightpoint base station, provides a configurable analog or digital output for any single or multiple (up to a maximum of four) Crosby | Straightpoint wireless load cells.
INSIGHT – Multiple wireless load cell controller and centre of gravity software
INSIGHT software, supplied with an SW-D USB wireless dongle, allows connection of up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells simultaneously onto any Windows tablet or laptop.
SW-SD – Wireless slave scoreboard display
This 100mm (4”) scoreboard LED display is wireless and viewable for up to 150 ft. Perfect for installation on a crane gantry the unit operates on 110-240 VAC and display’s an individual load or summed load for up to eight Straightpoint Wireless devices.