- An HCV-EU certified product for food environments compliant with the hygiene requirements of the HACCP standards.
- IP68/IP69K rating, suitable for use in humid environments and for complete scale sanitisation using high-temperature and high-pressure water jets.
- AISI 316L stainless steel structure designed to be opened for inspection with removable seals for easy sanitisation. Designed to prevent the accumulation of water and dirt residues.
- Integrated bubble level.
- Five limit switches for overload protection.
- Non-slip feet for environments with high hygienic requirements, ideal for use on stainless steel counters even in the presence of water.
- Tubular structure, mechanical parts, small parts and loading surface made of AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Platform with continuous welding throughout.
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel load cell with IP68/IP69K rating, suitable for use in wet environments. OIML R60 approved, with a 3-metre-long shielded cable. Note: The cable length is reduced to just 1 metre in combination with TCBI500-HGX column.
- Direct connection of the load cell to the weight indicator, without connectors using a cable gland.
- Sensitivity: 2mV/V +/- 10%.
- Max. power supply: 15 Vdc.
- Surface finish for food environments.
- HCV laser marking for product identification.
- HCV-EU certified loading surface for use in direct contact with food.
- Optional column for Dini Argeo weight indicator, for integrated installation. Structure designed for easy cleaning, with comfortable support foot and ergonomic carrying handle. Shorter cell cable reduced from 3 metres to 1 metres.
- Raising frames made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- AISI 304 stainless steel trolleys for mobile weighing stations.
- Weight indicators made of AISI 316L stainless steel with IP69K rating.