Rice Lake 880 Performance
The sleek design of the Rice Lake 880 performance not only looks great, it also fits great into existing and new panels alike. At just under five inches deep, the efficiently designed enclosure fits easily into compact spaces with DIN-rail clips to make mounting quick and effortless. The 880’s modular design enables the display to be remotely mounted, especially useful for instances when it is inconvenient to mount the controller on a conventional panel.
Rice Lake 880 Performance Plus
Equipped with a universal mount, the 880 Plus delivers all of the powerful features of the 880 when a panel mount isn’t necessary. The numeric keypad simplifies the user experience, making operations more convenient and flexible.
Adaptive filtering eliminates interference from vibration or noise, speeding up the communication process. You can be confident that the displayed output is not only accurate, but also responsive despite environmental interference.
The expanded communication capabilities allow Performance Series indicators to deliver a wide variety of connectivity options. Connect directly to a PC through the USB device port. Analog output adds even more communication capacity for devices that need an analog signal. Six available option cards can be added for communicating through fieldbus protocols including: EtherNet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP, DeviceNet, EtherCAT and Profibus DP.
Data compatibility is assured with customizable demand formats for gross, net, accumulator and setpoints; and customizable stream format. Onboard communication includes:
- RS-232 or RS-485
- USB (device)
- Ethernet TCP/IP (Server and Client)
The 880 Performance Series easily adapts to almost any application. Use the option slot to enhance functionality with:
- Analog output with 0-10 VDC, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA; configurable negative value tracking
- Dry contact four-channel relay board increase the number of available outputs
- Fieldbus protocols including Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP, DeviceNet,
- EtherCAT and Profibus DP
Efficient construction incorporates next-generation technology in an intelligent, compact form.
- NEMA Type 4x, NEMA Type 12 and IP69K stainless steel enclosure endures harsh environments
- Bright, six-digit, 14-segment LED display
- Panel mount display can be mounted externally from the controller
- Panel mount provides external pluggable connections
The 880 Performance Series is packed with top-end performance.
- Selectable up to 960 Hz A/D sample rate
- Batch engine with 20 setpoints and 12 setpoint types (sequenced or free-running)
- Programmable with iRite for custom applications
- Four digital I/O can be used as operator inputs or control outputs
- Powered by AC or DC
- LED display, 14 mm, six-digit, 14-segment
- RS-232 or RS-485 serial port
- USB device port connects directly to a PC
- Ethernet TCP/IP polled or continuous
- AC or DC models
- Built-in DIN-rail clips on controller box (panel mount)
- Display and controller can be separated up to 70 m (panel mount)
- Hardware slot for one option card
- Operator functions through menu key for audit trail, preset tare, accumulator, time & date and setpoints
- Audit trail tracking for configuration and calibration changes. Password protection for user and configuration changes.
- 20 setpoints with latched batch engine or unlatched outputs
- Four onboard digital I/O channels
- Programmable ticket formats up to 1000 characters for header text, gross, net, accumulator and setpoints
- Local/remote operation
- Multi-range or multi-interval weighing
- Filter settings for light, medium and heavy noise
Options and Accessories
- Metrological hardware sealing kit
- Adapter plate for converting 310 A and 520 panel mounts
- Panel mount kit for universal enclosure
- Truck in/out program for 100 vehicle IDs
179156 Analog Output 0-10VDC, 0-20mA, 4-20mA.
179157 Relay card four channel, dry contact, 3A @ 115VAC, 5A @ 30VDC.
Integrated Fieldbus Port
179159 Ethernet/IP integrated fieldbus.
179160 Profinet integrated fieldbus.
179162 Devicenet integrated fieldbus.
Please click here for the 880 and 880 Plus datasheet …..