Industrial platform scales are perfect for heavy duty weighing and suitable for use in harsh environments. The DFWLB platform scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of pallet scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our platform scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
This robust painted steel platform scale offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP67 stainless steel load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling feet.
- 1250mm x 1250mm Platform size
- Fully adjustable feet with non slip rubber base
- Robust channel frame
- 4 OIML approved shear beam load cells, rated IP67
- 3 Meters of shielded load cell cable to connect the platform and display unit
- Height adjustable from 94 to 106 mm
- Sealed junction box with summing board for quick and precise load cell adjustment
- Reinforced structure to withstand much higher loads than its nominal capacity
- Mild steel anti-slip durbar surface
- 12 month warranty period
Platform Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- External access ramps
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
- Scoreboard Display
- Thermal Printer
- Software for Data Acquisition (please contact us for compatibility)
- Trade Approved (please contact us for pricing)
The DFWLB Display Unit
DFWLB digital weight indicator for industrial environments, easy to install and use. The IP68 protection degree and the built-in long life battery make it particularly suitable for automotive and mobile weighing applications. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Back-lit 25mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. auto select, and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 60h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger (to not use as power adaptor).
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter