Industrial U frame pallet scales are perfect for heavy duty weighing and suitable for use in harsh environments. U frame scales are completely portable and can be easily stored away when not in use. The DFWLKI U frame pallet scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of pallet scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our U frame pallet scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
This robust painted steel U frame scale offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP67 stainless steel load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling feet.
U Frame Features
- 1270mm x 840mm U frame size
- Strong steel handle for portability
- Wheels to allow the U frame to be moved around with ease
- Fully adjustable feet with non slip rubber base
- Robust channel frame
- 4 OIML approved shear beam load cells, rated IP67
- 3 Meters of shielded load cell cable to connect the platform and display unit
- Height adjustable from 94 to 106 mm
- Sealed junction box with summing board for quick and precise load cell adjustment
- Reinforced structure to withstand much higher loads than its nominal capacity
- 12 month warranty period
U Frame Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
- Scoreboard Display
- Thermal Printer
- Software for Data Acquisition (please contact us for compatibility)
- Trade Approved (please contact us for pricing)
The DFWLKI digital display unit is very easy to programme and use, versatile and high performing weight indicator. The wide range of available functions and interfaces, make it suitable for multiple industrial and commercial weighing applications, such as floor scales, mobile weighing, etc. Case in IP68 stainless steel. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76/EN 45501).
- 5/17-key functional waterproof keypad, with indication for quick access to main functions and regulations.
- LCD 25mm back-lit display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for indication of active functions.
- Waterproof IP68 Stainless Steel case, with sealed rubber gasket, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions in mm: 243x145x78,4 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit converter, 4 channels, up to 200 conv./sec. auto select and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with built-in resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and set-up from keypad or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply 110-240 Vac.
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Newton to Kg converter
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Two-speed filling/batching with reset upon starting (with optional DFIO)The “alibi memory” and “setpoint” functions are available in combination with the required operating mode and they are activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- Optional functions:
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
– Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, set-point and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.