- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- 3590ET series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270x440mm, complete of housing for printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.
- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizable.
- Multilanguage software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen, selectable.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5kg.
- Fitted with attached thermal printer.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.
Available on panel:
– One RS232 serial ports, for connection to PC, on 9-pole connector.
- Available on internal side:
– 1 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC, badge reader or remote scale.
– 1 RS232 serial port, for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
– Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
– Up to 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
– Up to 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).