Easy to programme and use, versatile and high performing weight indicator. The wide range of available functions and interfaces, make it suitable for multiple industrial and commercial weighing applications, such as floor scales, mobile weighing, etc. Case in IP68 stainless steel. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76/EN 45501).
- 5/17-key functional waterproof keypad, with indication for quick access to main functions and regulations.
- LCD 25mm backlit display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for indication of active functions.
- Waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, with sealed rubber gasket, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions in mm: 243x145x78,4 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit converter, 4 channels, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with built-in resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and set-up from keypad or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply 110-240 Vac.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Newton to Kg converter
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Two-speed filling/batching with reset upon starting (with optional DFIO)The “alibi memory” and “setpoint” functions are available in combination with the required operating mode and they are activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- Optional functions:
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
– Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
- RS232/C port configurable for connection with printer/labeller, or for attached printer.
- RS232/C (or optionally RS485) bi-directional port configurable for PC, PLC, remote display, and radio modem.
Quick RJ RS232 plug connection.
Master Repeater Options
- Specific program (MSTSLV code) for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
Available Functions from Remote Control
- Radio frequency 6-key remote control: zero, tare, enable / disable function, print, switch-off.