- Touchscreen backlit graphic display, dimensions lxh= 120×90 mm.
- Multilanguage software.
- Waterproof alphanumeric keyboard with 15 keys.
- Traffic light with 3 colors.
- Touchscreen keyboard type QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ, selectable.
- AISI 316L stainless steel case.
- IP68/IP69K certification against water, dust and high pressure hot water jets.
- Dimensions: 280x143x185 mm.
- Suitable for use on a table, column or wall.
- Calendar clock and permanent data memory.
- Alibi Memory as standard, integrated on the motherboard.
- Internal micro SD slot (optional) for saving logos.
- Functions available with DiniTools utilities:
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Storage and archiving of all information on PC.
– Complete configuration back-up.
– Customization of displays.
- A/D converter 24 bit, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. with autoselect and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- 4 independent analogue channels for reading the weight.
- Management of up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 cells at 1000 Ohm).
- Supplied as Standard:
AF01: Totalization and formula weighing
AF02: Pieces/quantity counting
AF04: Statistical checking of pre-packaged goods
AF05: Price computing and industrial labelling
BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading
BATCH: Multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading (IOEXPB board must be included).
- Thanks to the integrated development area, it is possible to create completely customized applications:
– Guided procedures, messaging for the operator
– Management of serial ports, customization of protocols
– Complete management of digital I/O
– Sequential or simultaneous automations
– Data entry, customized archives
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- Australian legal for trade certificate of approval (NMI S788)
- IP68 and IP69K protection rating
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port (RS485 optional), for connection to repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Standard keyboard emulation input, for connection to barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
- 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).
- Modbus RTU interface as standard.
- Profibus or modbus TCP interface (optional).
- External Profinet, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CANopen or DeviceNet interface (optional, only with AF01 standard weighing program).
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for fast wireless programming of the archives, through PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Analog output configurable (4-20 mA, 0-20 mA or 0-10 V), needs IOEXPB expansion board.
Completely Customizable Screens:
Thanks to the programmable touchscreen display, you can create custom-made interfaces for any application.