A comprehensive silo weighing system with three compression load cells, specifically designed for tanks, silos, and vessels.
Coventry Scale supply a pre-calibrated, complete weighing solution for your silo. On delivery, the system is fully ready for installation by your engineer.
Following the installation of the load cells with mounting modules, instructions are provided to enable you to offset the weight of the empty tank or silo without altering the calibration of the system.
Weight transmitter for weight transfer to PLC via fieldbus, analog output or RS485. DGT4X allows the reading and diagnostics of each load cell or each connected scale. Integrated WebServer as standard for configuration, diagnostics and data backup.
- New cutting-edge processor, able to process up to 2600 weight readings per second. The high speed allows an extremely accurate weight filtering even with weighing times in the order of milliseconds.
- New cell feed circuit for greater weighing stability.
- Power supply circuit with protections, specific for industrial environments.
- Removable terminal blocks to simplify wiring in the electrical panel.
- Frontal micro-USB communication port for configuration, diagnostics and data backup.
- XSPEED TOOL: New PC software with oscilloscope function for system diagnostics and weighing filter optimization.
DGT4X Available Interface Versions
- Standard DGT4X – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs
- DGT4XAN – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, Analog Output
- DGT4XPB – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, Profibus
- DGT4XETHCAT – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, Ethercat
- DGT4XETHIP – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, Ethernet/IT
- DGT4XCANOpen – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, CANOPEN
- DGT4XDEVNET – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, Ethernet/IT
- DGT4XPRONET – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, DeviceNET
- DGT4XMODTCP – 2 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, Modbus TCP/IP
PC software that allows you to record the signal coming from the load cell in real time and process it by applying specific filters to remove vibrations, disturbance and noise. Indispensable to obtain precise and fast weighs in automated weighing systems.
- Time and frequency domain signal analysis.
- Data reception at very high speed (up to 2600 readings per second).
- Automatic data acquisition based on time or weight thresholds.
- Real time signal processing.
- Application of filters of your choice, fully configurable, to remove vibrations, oscillations, peaks etc., making the weight stable and the scale reactive and performing.
- Calibration of the instrument, which includes:
– Calibration using sample weights, with the possibility to linearize the system up to 8 points.
– Theoretical calibration, with the insertion of the data of the system to be realised (load cells, dead load etc..).
- Archive of weighs and configured filters.
CPX IP68 stainless steel compression load cells for weighing tanks, silos and hoppers when used with KCPN mounting modules. CPX load cells are supplied with 5 meters of cable as standard.
Mounting kits for CPX compression load cells. Suitable for vessels, silos, tanks, and hoppers.
- AISI304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Great Resistance to Lateral Forces
- Locking Nut to Raise or Lower Module Height
- Easy Installation
- Overload Protection Locking Nut
- Self-Centring Connection Segment Between Lower and Upper Plates