The Baxtran BCD parts counting bench scales are suitable for a wide range of applications such as annual inventories & stock takes, store rooms, print shops, post rooms and general industrial weighing applications.
The BCD is used as a sample scale to get an average piece weight of small parts, the sample weight is then transferred to the larger platform scale. A large pallet or stillage is placed on to the platform scale, once the Tare weight of the stillage has been removed, the BCD will give an accurate total of all of the parts within the stillage.
Standard BCD Features:
- Backlight LCD displays with digits of 20 mm.
- Individual displays for the weight (6 digits), unit weight (6 digits), and number of pieces (6 digits).
- 16 function indication symbols.
- Connectable to an auxiliary platform, bu-scale.
- ABS housing.
- Stainless steel pan.
- Pan size: 300×230 mm.
- IP44 protection.
- High resolution, 60.000 internal divisions.
- Aluminium load cell.
- 20 keys.
- 100 PLUs with description, weight, units and tare.
- Overload protection.
- Bubble level.
- Blister included.
- Adjustable feet in height.
- Operating temperature range: 0ºC +40ºC.
- Internal recharged battery.
- Power supply with adaptor AC/DC 230Vac 50Hz.
- Units: kg.
- RS232. Print and PC format.
- Zero, Tare, Net
- Piece counting
- Limits function
- Capacity 3kg 6kg 15kg 30kg
- Readability 0.05g 0.1g 0.2g 0.5g
- Tare range 3kg 6kg 10kg 30kg
- Pan size 230mm x 300mm
- Gross weight 5.1kg
Large 1200mm x 1200mm Second Platform
Before dispatch, all our platform scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
This robust painted steel platform scale offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP67 stainless steel load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling feet.
- 1250mm x 1250mm platform size
- Fully adjustable feet with non slip rubber base
- Robust channel frame
- 4 OIML approved shear beam load cells, rated IP67
- 3 Meters of shielded load cell cable to connect the platform and display unit
- Height adjustable from 94 to 106 mm
- Sealed junction box with summing board for quick and precise load cell adjustment
- Reinforced structure to withstand much higher loads than its nominal capacity
- Mild steel anti-slip durbar surface
- 12 month warranty period
Platform Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- External access ramps
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
Please click here for the Baxtran BCD Datasheet …..