Made in the UK since 1989 – only 40mm high. Easy access for pallet trucks and trolleys
The platforms include two ramps, one for entry and one for exit. The ramps are 300mm long to reduce the loading gradient for unstable or low clearance trolleys. A smooth top plate ensures small wheels or casters can be easily accommodated.
A durbar top plate option is also available to help reduce the risk of slipping if required. IP69K rated loadcells, a sealed stainless junction box and a flow through design ensure complete protection from high pressure washdown cleaning.
We have manufactured the VW range here in the UK since 1989 and our skilled fabricators take pride in producing the highest quality weighing scales on the market. Professional tig welded seams and a glass bead blasted finish ensure the VW platforms not only look great but provide years of unmatched weighing performance.
VWDTS Key Features
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- UK made to the highest quality standards
- Fully stainless steel washdown construction
- IP69K stainless steel OIML approved loadcells
- Low profile – only 40mm to weighing area
- Easy access for trolley, pallet trucks, cages etc
- Built-in or separate 300mm long ramps
- 2 Lifting Handles as standard
- Various standard sizes and capacities
- Custom sizes and capacities available