The BX25 Advanced Weight Indicator is a high accurate, multifunctional weighing terminal which is used in wet, hygienic and harsh industrial areas. It can be connected to two weighing platforms and it has total scale.
This weighing terminal can be programmable for weighing, labelling, checkweighing, classifying, filling, piece counting and dynamic weighing applications.
Three user programmable keys and two touch free keys can be set for user applications to provide practical and error free operation. The instrument has 6 pcs memories; ID1, ID2, preset tare, APW, item limit values; each have 500 records capacity.
BX25 has important features for process weighing; strong calibration alternatives including electronic calibration (eCal) and various integration interfaces with PC or PLC via RS232C, RS485, Ethernet TCP/IP, Fieldbuses such as Profibus, Profinet, CANopen, EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, Analogue output, Parallel I/Os.
BX25 Process Control Indicator
- IP67 protected for wet, hygienic and harsh areas
- 2 platform connections & total scale
- Colour changing display, Smart-bar & 16 digit alphanumeric info line
- User programmable 3 keys and 2 touch free keys for applications
- Data entry via bar code reader
High Technology & Performance:
- Up to 999 999 display resolution
- Up to 800 conversion per second
- Application based Smart-bars
- Changing colour for prompting
- High capacity tank scales supported by eCAL electronic calibration & span correction of non-empty tanks
- Weighing and data collection
- Customised labelling with bar code
- Counting by sample & APW memory
- Classiﬁcation & Check-weighing at weighing and counting, ﬁlling
- Livestock and dynamic weighing with strong filters and algorithm
6 Memories Each With 500 Items:
- 2 pcs ID1 & ID2 identiﬁcation data
- Preset tare to enter speciﬁc tare
- Limit values memory for weighing and piece counting
- APW – Average piece for counting
- Item limits for check weighing and for classifying of packages
- Automatic memory linkage to IDs
Integration & Connectivity:
Proﬁbus, Proﬁnet, CANopen, Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Analogue output with Digital I/Os
2 opto isolated RS232C and RS485 serial ports and Ethernet TCP/IP are standard, Mini USB port.
The BX25 process control display not only looks great, but behind the scenes it’s even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration etc.) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
The BX25 Indicator has all of the key connectivity options including Modbus, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethercat, CANopen, Powerlink and CC-Link and boasts a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
Industrial Process Control Weighing Applications
Strong calibration options and various integration features including Fieldbus interfaces, provides perfect performance for tank, mixer, conveyor scales.
Labelling & Data Collecting
BX25 can print different type of standard tickets including totalizing and customized tickets with barcode.
Counting can be done by sampling or average piece weight taken from APW memory. 500 item memory capacity for APW
Automatic / Manual Checkweighing
The weight or the quantity of the items in the package on the scale are controlled. 500 item memory for sets of limits.
Automatic / Manual Classifying
Products can be classified according to the weight or quantity of item in the package. 500 item memory for sets of limits.
Automatic / Manual Gravimetric Filling
Automatic / manual filling can be executed in gross mode or in net mode. 500 item memory for sets of limits.
Data Entry Via Barcode, RFID Reader
Direct connection of barcode reader or RFID reader to enter IDs, PT.