- Resistive backlit 5,7″ (120x90mm) color touch screen graphic display, suitable for use with gloves.
- Multilanguage software available in: Italian, English, German, French and Spanish. Possibility to insert a personal translation thanks to the new “CUSTOM LANGUAGE TOOL” software.
- 3-way high brightness LED crosslight.
- 15-key alphanumerical mechanical keyboard.
- Selectable QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen.
- IP68 AISI304 stainless steel case.
- Dimensions: 328x186x144 mm.
- As standard fitted with an adjustable bracket, for bench or wall mounting. Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Supplied with alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS Utility Software, even from remote way (WEBSERVER mode via internet).
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and transmitting of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
– Development environment for custom programmes through specific programming language.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for connecting to analogue loadcells.
- Connects with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Management of the most common digital load cells for weigh bridges (with DIGIKIT option and AF03GT firmware), also for CE-M approved applications.
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
- AF02: Pieces/quantity counting (optional)
- AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle (optional)
- AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF08: Wheel and axle static weighing with 2 or various platforms (optional)
- AF09: Software for dynamic and static axle weighing with 1 or 2 platforms (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
- BATCH: Software for multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional, IOEXPB board must be included)
Thanks to the integrated development area, fully customized applications can be created autonomously:
- – Specific
weighing programmes according to customer requirements
- – Customized weighing programmes for terminal replacement in
- – wizards, operator messages
- – serial port management, protocols customization
- – digital I/O full management
- – sequential or simultaneous automations
- – data entry, custom archives
IDEAL FOR DIGITAL APPROVED WEIGHBRIDGES
The 3590EGT indicator with the AF03GT firmware manages the most common digital load cells for weigh bridges, even for CE-M approved applications:
- Dini Argeo RCPTD
- Dini Argeo RCD
- Rice Lake RL5416D/RL5426D
- Sensocar SP/CS
- Scaime CB50X-DL
- Flintec RC3D
- HBM C16i (requires HBM junction box and RS422 converter\RS485)
- Zemic DM-B4110, DM-B4310, DM-B4311, DM-E5310
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232/RS485 serial port, for connection to weight repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs.
- 2 optoisolated inputs.
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC or tablet.
- Analog output DAC16O needs the expansion board IOEXPB.
Please click here for the 3590EGTT Touch Screen weight indicator Datasheet…